Driversnote launches team mileage solution - Driversnote Teams
We're excited to officially announce the launch of our very own team mileage tracking solution, Driversnote Teams. Available to users around the world, Driversnote Teams builds on the same functionality that you know and love for iOS, Android, and the web, adding functionality to reduce workload through the entire mileage reimbursement process.
Driversnote CEO and Co-Founder, Martin Poulsen, had this to say: “A common request from our users in recent months - both drivers and business owners - has been an environment where mileage reports can be created, sent, reviewed, and approved without any complicated steps. Driversnote Teams is the result of significant development work, and the early response to its launch has been exceptional.”
We've designed Driversnote Teams to simplify the process of business mileage reimbursement, and the early feedback from you - our customers - has been excitement. Within the mileage reimbursement process, there are three primary roles, all of which are included in Driversnote Teams:
- Team administrators can assign roles as required, allowing drivers to easily submit mileage reports to their approvers - whether that’s their line manager, the finance team, or directly to the accountant.
- The process for drivers is even easier when they use the Driversnote iBeacon, allowing them to automatically track all of their driving and never forget to log a trip again. Trips are quickly reviewed and classified as business or personal in the Trip Inbox, after which the completed mileage report can be shared with approvers at the click of a button without needing to leave the app.
- Approvers also benefit from the new Teams interface - they can now approve or reject mileage reimbursement claims in seconds, and with all reports being sent in the same format, reviewing mileage reports can be managed much faster than before.
Driversnote Teams makes the mileage reimbursement process simpler and faster for all involved - saving time and money for businesses and employees alike.
Learn more about Driversnote Teams' team mileage tracking solution today.
- CRA Mileage Rate 2023
- Company Cars vs Car Allowance: Which Is Best for Your Company?
- Self-Employed Tax Deductions You Can Claim In Canada
What we do
Mileage rate 2023 in Canada. See when the new rate will be announced by the CRA and how to claim mileage in the new year with the CRA 2023 mileage rate.
See the pros and cons of company cars and car allowances in Canada and decide which is right for your company - make the best choice for your business & employees.
See common tax deductions for self-employed individuals in Canada and how to claim them at tax time. Maximize your earning by deducting business-related expenses